With our AWK air suspension solutions, the existing suspension is replaced with air suspension for either all four wheels (AWK) or just the rear wheels (RWK). We have solutions for Ford Transit, Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer, Citroën Jumper, Renault Master, Nissan NV400 and Opel Movano
With AWK you get:
- Individual rear wheel suspension, allowing the vehicle to be lowered at the rear, eliminating the need for a tail lift and producing by far the lowest loading height on the market. This makes loading and unloading easier and improves health and safety. This facilitates in-and unloading and improves the working environment.
- The vehicle can be raised for better ground clearance if the road surface is uneven, for example at bus crossings (AWK).
- The vehicle can be tilted sideways to lower the entry height (AWK).
- The entire vehicle can be lowered for loading and unloading (AWK).
- Air suspension produces stable driving properties and optimum comfort.
- User-friendly short ramp.
- No tail lift is required.